How to install the “Promoted Headlines” widget on a website (for site owners)
To install the “Promoted Headlines” widget on your website, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your SolidOpinion account:
2. Go to the “Your sites” tab and type-in the short name of your site in the search-field located in the upper right corner of the page:
3. Find the website you want to install the “Promoted Headlines” widget for and click the “Settings” button:
4. Go to the “Embed” tab on the admin panel, read the rules and then scroll down the page to click the “I agree” button:
5. Then open the “Widget type” dropdown list and select the “Promoted Headlines” option:
6. To activate the “Promoted Headlines” widget copy the generated embed code to clipboard and insert it into the appropriate place of your website code:
7. The installation is complete. Go to your site and check out your new “Promoted Headlines” widget located above the title of the article.
To customize the “Promoted Headlines” widget settings, read this Instruction.