Game Rules are the set of bonuses and penalties, which can be applied to all commenters on your website. They are usually adjusted by a website owner or moderator (with consent of the website owner).
Game Rules help not only involve users into commenting, as users earn points for positive participation, but also generate revenue from comments for website owners.
Game Rules are fully customizable, that means the website owner (moderator) can determine and set prices for each action of a commenter and for each effect applied in a comment.
To customize Game Rules follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your account on my.solidopinion.com
2) Go to the “Your Sites” tab on the top panel of the website
3) Find the website you want to change Game Rules for
4) Click the “Settings” button
5) Select the “Game Rules” tab
6) Select one of the “Game Rules” templates from the dropdown menu to be used in the comment widget of your website. Each “Game Rules” template is specifically developed to reach a certain goal and to meet the website strategy
7) Set a price for each option in the template selected. If you want to turn off a certain option, just untick the corresponding box
8) You can also add your own option in Game Rules by clicking the “Create” button and setting a price for a user action on your site
9) Make sure to click the “Save Changes” button to confirm changes in the settings.